Jr. Youth - Deep Freeze Retreat 2019
January 18, 2019 to January 20, 2019
5:00pm – 4:00pm
Location: Camp Crossroads 1224 East Bay Rd., Torrance, Ontario P0C1M0Category: Jr. Youth | Coordinator: Caitlyn Neufeld
DEEP FREEZE IS HAPPENING ONCE AGAIN!
Jr. Youth will be heading up to Camp Crossroads this year for their annual Deep Freeze Winter Retreat! This is a great time for kids to play in the snow, eat delicious food, cozy up with a hot chocolate, and worship together! Sounds like a fun weekend to me!
Registration for this event will be online. At the end of the registration, there will be two forms that will need to be filled out and handed to me prior to the weekend. There are 30 spots available for this weekend, so if you would like to come, you should register as soon as possible! Click Here to register!
Here are some important details about the event:
When: January 18th-20th. We will be leaving around 4:00p.m. and arriving home around 5:00pm. The location for drop off and pick off has not been determined yet.
Where: Camp Crossroads (1224 E Bay Road, Torrence, Ontario)
Cost: The cost for this weekend will be $110. If you feel like you are unable to afford the cost, feel free to message me and we will be able to work something out.
Here is a packing list to get you started:
- Warm clothes (sweaters, warm shirts/pants, extra socks).
- Winter attire (warm jacket, warm hat, mits/gloves, scarf, warm boots, etc.).
- Notebook and Pen.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and other toiletries.
- Shampoo and towel (optional if you plan to use the shower facilities).
- Extra money for food stops to and from camp.
- Sleeping bag and pillow.
- Additional warm blanket for those colder nights (optional but highly reccomended).
- Indoor shoes (for when we are not outside in the snow).
- Skates (optional).
If you have any further question about this event, feel free to message email@example.com
Interest in what the schedule will look like for the weekend, head over to the Camp Crossroads website to check it out.
Can't wait for this fun weekend! Hope to see you there!