Jr. Youth - Deep Freeze 2018
January 19, 2018 to January 21, 2018
4:00pm – 5:00pm
Location: Camp Crossroads 1224 East Bay Rd., Torrance, Ontario P0C1M0Category: Jr. Youth
ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR KIDS!!!
That's right, this year our Jr. Youth will be heading up to Camp Crossroads for thier annual Deep Freeze Winter Retreat! This will be a wonderful time with lots of snow, games, food, chapels, and much much more. Plus you get to hangout with Cornerstone's legendary youth leaders. That's a pretty good deal!
Click here to begin registering for this event! Please note that there are TWO FORMS that need to be filled out. One is for Cornerstone Church and the other is an individual form for Camp Crossroads. Please make sure you fill out both forms, print them and bring both forms to the retreat weekend. Payments can be made online as per usual.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the size of our youth and the limited capacity at camp, we can only bring a maximum of 32 KIDS to the retreat this year. So if you would like to attend please make sure you register as soon as possible.
WHAT: 2018 Jr. Youth Deep Freeze Winter Retreat.
WHERE: Camp Crossroads (see map for address and directions).
WHEN: Friday, January 19th - Saturday, January 21st. We will be meeting at Cornerstone Church on the Friday at 4:00pm and will be leaving at 4:30pm. Pick up will be on the Sunday at Cornerstone Church at approximately 5:00pm, depending on traffic.
Things to bring on your packing list should include:
- Warm clothes (sweaters, warm shirts/pants, extra socks).
- Winter attire (warm jacket, warm hat, mits/gloves, scarf, warm boots, etc.).
- Notebook and Pen.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and other toiletries.
- Shampoo and towel (optional if you plan to use the shower facilities).
- Extra money for food stops to and from camp.
- Sleeping bag and pillow.
- Additional warm blanket for those colder nights (optional but highly reccomended).
- Indoor shoes (for when we are not outside in the snow).
- Skates (optional).
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Also, if you would like more information on the Deep Freeze Retreat, click here for Camp Crossroads website.
We hope to see you there!