Job Posting: Safe Place Policy Administrator
Cornerstone is looking for a person with strong administrative gifts and interpersonal skills to fill the role of Safe Place Policy Administrator.
Adminstrator of Cornerstone's Safe Place Policy
- Ensure that Cornerstone’s abuse prevention and vulnerable sector protection policies and procedures are kept updated.
- Conduct training for Cornerstone volunteers on a cycle as required by our Safe Place Policy.
- Administer the process of ensuring updated records checks are on file.
- Administer the application and screening process for all volunteers serving with children, youth and vulnerable adults.
- Assisting with waivers for events involving vulnerable sectors.
Planning Center Administrator
- Maintain Cornerstone’s online records database, including attendance and personal records.
Office Administrator Coverage
- Be available as much as possible to replace the Office Administrator while on vacation, to answer phones, reply to email, prepare bulletin, etc.
Other Administrative Projects as Available
Hours are flexible, and it is expected that some weeks/months will be more intensive than others. On average, we expect that this role will require approximately 10 hours per week. Some of the work can be done from home, though the majority of the work will be done from Cornerstone's office.
The Safe Place Policy Administrator will be paid a base salary. In addition, time spent covering for the Office Administrator will be paid hourly. Details will be provided at the time of interviews.
To express interest, please contact Kevin Bayne.
More in Blog
August 23, 2018Job Posting: Safe Place Policy Administrator
July 25, 2018Integration Update - July 19
June 24, 2018Worship Service and Baptisms Moved Inside to Orchard Park